Re: [platform-ant-dev] How to use Ant functionality in recent builds?

We're way ahead of you. :-)

This week's integration build is the first to include the total conversion of
the external tools plugin to the launch configuration framework.

As of this build, you'll be able to define any number of launch configurations
for your ant scripts. They'll appear in the external tools pulldown just like
other launch configs show up in the debug and run pulldowns today.

The ellipses have been removed from the "Run Ant" action. For now, this action
tries to find a launch configuration on the selected file. If one exists, it
runs it. If a config doesn't exist, one is created with the default values
and the launch config dialog is opened on it. If you have multiple configs on
a file, you'll be asked which one you want to run. I'm not entirely satisfied
with this story, but I think it will improve once we add the "Prompt me for
targets every time" option to ant launch configs. I'm particularly interested
in suggestions in this area.

This week I've been rewriting the Ant View from scratch. As I just announced
on the list, the new view will appear in tonight's nightly build. It isn't
polished yet, but it has all of the base functionality we've discussed so
far, including the ability to manually add and remove build files from the
view.

Based on your feedback, it sounds like you'll be happy with where we're going
with the external tools UI. If there's still something missing, let us know.

Thanks,
- Jared