Re: [platform-ant-dev] Howto develop External Tools?

On 11/15/2002 05:14:56 PM platform-ant-dev-admin wrote:

> I filed a bug for this. Feel free to file bugs yourself.

Ok, will do - I have been - I'm always torn between filing bugs or just
posting em when something is still in development - I guess I feel that
most obvious bugs will get worked out anyway, so why bother with the extra
paperwork.
Of course, what usually happens is I end up filing the obvious ones and
posting the others! =D

Oh well, keep up the good work, I'll file any other bugs I come across.

Matt

Back to the top