Re: [platform-ant-dev] Howto develop External Tools?

What errors do you see? I do not have any?

Darin

Matt_Conway@xxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/15/2002 11:14 AM
Please respond to platform-ant-dev

        To:        platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-ant-dev] Howto develop External Tools?

If want to dig around/fix bug/make contributions, etc, what do I need to
do to setup a development structure for the new External Tools/Ant
plugins?
I have no trouble getting and building the org.eclipse.ui.externaltools
package from CVS HEAD, but I see it depends on org.eclipse.ant.core which
I can't get to build completely - errors in ant_src.
What do I have to do to build and run/debug these two plugins in a
Run-time  Workbench.

Are there any other gotchas that I need to be aware of?

Thanks,

Matt