[platform-ant-dev] New External Tools UI and Ant UI code moved into HEAD branch

The org.eclipse.ui.externaltools code from the "antview" branch has been moved
over to the HEAD branch. The previous code in the HEAD branch has been
versioned off and a "STABLE" branch has been created with this code.

The new code in HEAD contains Simon's new external tools work as well as
Roscoe's ant view with my changes. Unless anything comes up, we plan to
submit this code to the integration build on Tuesday. The new code will be
available in tonight's Nightly Build.

The STABLE stream exists just so that we have something to fall back to if
necessary. It's anticipated that all future development and build submissions
will be from the HEAD stream.

- Jared

Back to the top