RE: [platform-ant-dev] Proposed functional changes to the Ant Vie w

Good point. The "Open Type" dialog has "package" list below the "type" list. In the event that there is a duplicate type name, the user specifies the chosen type by selecting a package. We could do a similar sort of thing, using folders as the descriminator. However, since "build.xml" is a heavily used name, this may not work as well as it does in the Java world.

Darin

"Shackelford, John-Mason" <ShacJo@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/01/2002 01:24 PM