RE: [platform-ant-dev] Problem with AntRunner...

please don't hesitate to log bugs / ask questions/ report on progress on
your programmatic use of AntRunner.

Darins

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Vincent Massol"       |
|         |           <vmassol@xxxxxxxx>     |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-ant-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           10/23/02 08:27 AM      |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-ant-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                        |
  |        To:      <platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                         |
  |        cc:                                                                                             |
  |        Subject: RE: [platform-ant-dev] Problem with AntRunner...                                       |

Hi Darin,

Thanks for your fast answer. I'm working with build Eclipse 2.1 build
200210150832.

I thought I could call the AntRunner from outside a plugin but this is
apparently not the case. Adding the ant core plugin dependency to my
plugin and running the snippet from within the plugin works!

Thanks a lot
-Vincent