Re: Antwort: Re: [platform-ant-dev] Ant integration in Eclipse

And to just add to the confusion there are two Darins for twice the fun!

Darins

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Alf.Schiefelbein@gebit.|
|         |           de                     |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-ant-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           10/22/02 09:51 AM      |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-ant-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |        To:      platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                           |
  |        cc:                                                                                             |
  |        Subject: Antwort: Re: [platform-ant-dev] Ant integration in Eclipse                             |

Ooops!

I am very sorry Jared, for mixing up your name! :-(

For the others: I was in contact with Jared and not Darin (who the hell is
he, anyway? ;-).

greetings, alf