RE: [platform-ant-dev] Ant integration in Eclipse

David,

Yes. I use XML buddy too.

> Unfortunately, that tool will be a commercial product

Yes, it's really a shame that we don't have even a simple open source XML
editor for Eclipse as XML is now something many developers deal with every
day.

The XML editing suite for WSAD is fantastic. I wish they'd sell it as an
add-on to Eclipse; though, once again, what we really need is an open source
XML editor that could be extended by others for specific applications.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
NCS Pearson - Measurement Services
2510 North Dodge St.