[platform-ant-dev] Feature Request - Threaded running of ant

Are there any plans to make the next version of ant runner multi threaded
so that I can use eclipse while ant is running.

One of the reasons I would like to do this is that I run test versions of
my code using the ant script and set up the remote debugging on the VM
launched. I then want to use the eclipse debugger to connect to the VM to
debug. With the current environment I have to run ant from the command
line to do this.

Cheers,
Paul