Re: [platform-ant-dev] Need to run Ant script programmatically

With a quick look, I see no technical reason for this to not be possible.
What kind of timeline are you looking at for implementing this enhancement?
The ant / external tools components will be making major changes over the
next couple of
milestones (not including M2).

Darins

platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>                       platform-ant-dev-admin@         cc:
>                       eclipse.org                     Subject:
[platform-ant-dev] Need to