[platform-ant-dev] New external tools UI moved to HEAD branch

The external tools rework that was being done in Simon's SA_NEW_UI CVS branch
has been moved over to the HEAD branch.

We'll continue submitting an old (stable) version to integration builds, but
the new code will now be showing up in nightly builds.

The new external tools UI is at the point now where it is usable for some
tasks and adventurous souls might want to take a look at it for fun, but it
should not be used for real work yet. I've tried selfhosting on this code,
but the Eclipse project builders fail to run which stops me from compiling.
My immediate goal is to make the HEAD branch code usable for selfhosting.

Thanks,
- Jared

Back to the top