Re: [platform-ant-dev] Launching external tools with launch configs?

Ah, that's a very good point.

We should provide a lightweight solution in edition to the "heavy" solution
that we have today. While it's nice to be able to define a tool and be able
to configure attributes and have it persisted (the heavy solution), sometimes
you just want to run something.

Should be doable.

- Jared