Re: [platform-ant-dev] Updating the ui.map for tomorrows build

Jared

I have checked rhe contents of HEAD against 20020917 (the last version we
submitted) and there are several changes (AntBuildLogger,
NullBuildLogger,OutputStructureElement, messages.properties and two of the
scripts).

If these should not go in fine but if they should we need to do a
submission.

Tod

                      Jared Burns
                      <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxx         To:      platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      m>                              cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject: Re: [platform-ant-dev] Updating the ui.map for
                      platform-ant-dev-admin@         tomorrows build
                      eclipse.org

                      09/23/2002 04:32 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-ant-dev

There haven't been any changes to the HEAD stream, so I shouldn't need to
do
anything for tomorrow's build. Thanks for the heads-up, though.

My (ambitious?) goal is to get the SA_NEW_UI stream into a tolerable state
and move it over to HEAD by the end of the week.

- Jared