Re: [platform-ant-dev] hello

I am not really sure what question you are asking but I think it might be
better directed to the
eclipse.tools newsgroup as it does not look like an Ant issue.  This
newsgroup is for developers
interested in the Eclipse Ant integration.

See http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

Darins

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           wangyz                 |
|         |           <wang_yz@xxxxxxxxxxx>  |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-ant-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           09/19/02 08:58 PM      |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-ant-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |        To:      platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                           |
  |        cc:                                                                                             |
  |        Subject: [platform-ant-dev] hello                                                               |

hi:
   I need help.Who can tell me.In the eclipse's plugin, how to use the file
of properties ,the formation of the properties file.
           thank you very much

Back to the top