Re: [platform-ant-dev] Bug Fix Question

It has not  been investigated any further. You'll get notifications (since
you are the bug reporter) if it will be addressed in 2.0. Also, we would
not mind getting patches from the community ;-)

Rodrigo

                      Binyan
                      <binyan357@xxxxxxxxx>          To:       platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                       cc:
                      platform-ant-dev-admin@        Subject:  [platform-ant-dev] Bug Fix Question
                      eclipse.org

                      06/17/2002 03:05 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-ant-dev

I haven't seen any activity on bug 20358 since Fri., and with the next
stable build scheduled for today, I wanted to know if this will be
addressed BEFORE 2.0 final release. Binyan

Do You Yahoo!?