Re: [platform-ant-dev] Problem using RMIC task in ANT script file

Hi Uday,

The newsgroup (news.eclipse.org) is usually a better place for this kind
of question. Now, answering your questions:

The classpath of Ant only contains the plug-in and fragments ant and
ant.core can see. So, in order to included extra jars to your classpath
you need to create fragments. This is a known limitation we are working on
to solve.
For a workaround example, search the newsgroups for JUnit and Ant. You
should get an example of how to create those fragments.

Hope it helps.

Rodrigo

"Natra, Uday N" <UNNatra@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx