Re: [platform-ant-dev] Plan to integrate 1.5 of Ant

A reminder (feature request) would be great.
Thanks,
Rodrigo

Binyan <binyan357@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/07/2002 11:34 AM
Please respond to platform-ant-dev

        To:     platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-ant-dev] Plan to integrate 1.5 of Ant

What would be great is if this overriding was
optional, I actually prefer my ant builds to show up
EXACTLy as they would from outside of ant.  I want
eclipse to run my ant builds not muck with them.  Do I
need to open a feature request or is this planned.

Binyan