[platform-ant-dev] What JVM executes ant builds?

I ask because I believe it is run using the jre and not the jdk that is running eclipse. If so, how can this be changed as this is the cause for the rmic task not working, and unfortunately for me switching to an executable task to run the rmic program can't be done. No IDE specific changes in the source. At the least there should a preference for associating jars/dirs to be included in ant classpath.

Wendell

Back to the top