Re: [platform-ant-dev] Plan to integrate 1.5 of Ant

I'm not sure about the problems you're getting. We can't promise an
integration without the official release. What we can do is take a look
(time permitting) at how hard/easy it would be to integrate 1.5.

Rodrigo

"Thomas Papiernik" <t.papiernik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/28/2002 10:58 AM