[platform-ant-dev] Sudden Death of Eclipse when using Ant

Hi,

I experienced the same problems with Ant in Eclipse
as many others on this mailing list: I got an error
that my JAVA_HOME was not set properly. After inserting
the aforementioned property 'build.compiler' in my
build.xml, the error disappears, Ant actually builds
something, but after building, my entire Eclipe
suddenly dies on me! :-(

I use
- Eclipse build of Jan-25
- Ant 1.4.1
- Windows 2000
- JDK 1.3.0

Is there an error log file somewhere?
Any suggestions?

Eelco
Eelco den Heijer             Objectivation B.V.
E-mail: eelco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.objectivation.com
Tel: +31(0)204701836    Mobile: +31(0)624579395

Back to the top