Re: [platform-ant-dev] build.compiler problem in Eclipse

Not yet but it is on the way... The ant support will probably change on
the next 2 or 3 weeks. We are still defining the shape of it but having a
property set in order to tell if you're running inside or outside Eclipse
is on the plan. Cannot give you much more details since we also don't have
them :)

Rodrigo

"Bianca J" <biancajiang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx