From: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Maddison, David
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 5:05 PM
To: 'platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [platform-ant-dev] Compiler Problem

Love the ANT integration, however whenever I try and run my build.xml file
the ant console reports:

BuildException: D:\programfiles\eclipse\workspace\Test\build.xml:13: Cannot
use classic compiler, as it is not available A common solution is to set the
environment variable JAVA_HOME to your jdk directory..

However the JAVA_HOME variable is set (WinNT), I've even got the build file
to echo the value.  The ant script works outside of eclipse.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known problem?

Thanks,
David Maddison 	<<<< D&B >>>>