From: php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Spector
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 2:34 AM
To: PHP Developers Mailing List
Subject: Re: [php-dev] Log file

AFAIK, log file can be found at <Workspace Directory>/.metadata/log, no matter if PDE support is enabled or not...

On 2/24/07, Yossi Leon <yossi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Do we have today any log fie that the users can see if something didn't work as expected?

I remember we removed the PDE support, but we need a log file mechanism since the error messages doesn't provide all the details.

--
Michael