RE: [php-dev] API and Extension Points List

Hi Michael,

I want to present the changes in the API as part of the release review and I want to have a summarize of the current API and extension points.

What do you think is the best way to describe it?

Yossi Leon

Product Manager, Development Tools

& PDT Project Leader
yossi@xxxxxxxx