Re: [php-dev] PHP Debug-debugger feature

Hi Alon,

Another question is whether debugger fragment for Linux x86 should work on x86_64 ?
I think unless there is a version for 64 bit, this fragment should be configured so it will be found
by Eclipse on x86_64 machines...

For now I've configured PHP+Debugger manually from preferences.

Thanks!