RE: [php-dev] PDT's Great - Improvement Suggestions

Jeremy,
It is very nice to hear this kind of voices.

We expected to pool some experienced PHP programmers (especially Zend
Certified Engineers) at the beginning of the process and we are welcome
you to our project.

Please remember that the project's focus is "providing a PHP Development
Tool framework for the Eclipse platform" and it may miss some features
you are custom to (you said that you are ZDE user, right?).

For your questions:
1) FTP support is built in Eclipse project (through the Synchronize
view), SFTP/WebDav is supported by free plug-in at:
http://www.klomp.org/eclipse/org.klomp.eclipse.team.sftp/
2) #region/#endregion - please add an enhancement for this feature.
3) About the project outline, this is the policy of eclipse and we tried
to preserve it. We know that PHP developers are quite messy with the
files and we enabled to open a php file (without a project) and get the
code completion of the PHP language. Moreover we are trying to put some
order in PHP developers work, we hope it will be paid off in the near
future.

We are very interested in your comments, and we will be happy if you can
write down all your comments in one document (after adding it to
Bugzilla) and send it in this mailing list.

Best regards,
Roy,