From: php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dave Kelsey
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:39 AM
To: PHP Developers Mailing List
Subject: RE: [php-dev] XDebug support for PHP IDE

Hi Yossi, I have attached an initial document for you. I would hope that
the code source I have attached to bugzilla also provides some insight
into
what PHP IDE needs to do to allow different PHP debuggers to be
supported
as well.

If you need anything more from me or any further help please let me
know.

(See attached file: PHP IDE Debug suggestions.rtf)

Dave Kelsey
Mail Point  127, Hursley
int: 248760
ext: 01962-818760