From: Webmaster(Matt Ward) [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 9:53 AM
To: Anne Jacko
Cc: Yossi Leon; php-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: More on renaming PHP to PDT

Hi Anne,

  Well the archives for the old mailing lists and newsgroups won't be
removed even though the mailing list and newsgroup will be, so the
project can simply put a link to those archives on a webpage.

-Matt.

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ