[php-dev] RE: More on renaming PHP to PDT

Hi Anne,

Just to clarify, the packages are located in tools already, so there is no need to change it and as you wrote, the packages name will stay the same (php).

As for the others:

1. Site - the only thing that need to be changed is the url, since all other content in the site is already changed to pdt. We just need to make sure that the eclipse.org/php will direct people to pdt page.

2. Mailing lists and newsgroup – Does the change remove the entire and existing newsgroup posts? We have more than 1000.

Yossi Leon

Product Manager, Development Tools

& PDT Project Leader
yossi@xxxxxxxx
http://www.zend.com/ +1-212-645-0040

Over 4.5 Million PHP Developers. Only 1 PHP Development Tool.