From: php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dave Kelsey
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 3:18 AM
To: php-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [php-dev] XDebug support for PHP IDE

Hi,

I was wondering if you had any comments, suggestions etc for the XDebug
support I posted on Bugzilla for PHP IDE. It would be really good to
have
XDebug support properly integrated into PHP IDE as I am getting loads of
questions about when will it use the same GUIs rather than having
different
launch entries etc which would be best tackled integrating this support
into PHP IDE.

I think it would be great for PHP IDE to support different debug
implementations as PHP itself doesn't have a standard debug engine. If
there is anything you need me to do to help this along, please let me
know.

Dave Kelsey
IBM UK