[php-dev] XDebug support for PHP IDE

Hi,

I was wondering if you had any comments, suggestions etc for the XDebug
support I posted on Bugzilla for PHP IDE. It would be really good to have
XDebug support properly integrated into PHP IDE as I am getting loads of
questions about when will it use the same GUIs rather than having different
launch entries etc which would be best tackled integrating this support
into PHP IDE.

I think it would be great for PHP IDE to support different debug
implementations as PHP itself doesn't have a standard debug engine. If
there is anything you need me to do to help this along, please let me know.

Dave Kelsey
IBM UK