From: php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mulugeta Maru
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 07:04
To: PHP Developers Mailing List
Subject: Re: [php-dev] Nightly Builds

Dear Roy,

Hope you won't mind if I ask you a simple question which may not be clear from the pose I made early.

I am using PDT project 0.7 stable build - I am not sure why the line numbering does not work. I enabled line numbering in Text Editors. I am lost without having a line numbering feature.

Regards

Asfaw