From: Roy Ganor <roy@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:16:59 AM
Subject: [php-dev] Nightly Builds

New in the download page

From now on the nightly process produces a nightly PDT package.

This build is addressed to agile testers and users who want to help us getting feedback on our new features of the PDT project.

Download page: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/php/downloads/index.php

Important notice:

  1. If you open a bug while using nightly packages it is very important to notify it in the description of the bug.
  2. Nightly builds are released without any preliminary test so it can miss some of the PDT features.

Roy Ganor

Software Engineer, R&D

mob. +972-52-3290-754

php-dev mailing list