Re: [php-dev] how to exclude subfolders from being inspected (warnings and errors)?

Hey Simon,

I had the same question and this is what I did...

Go to the Navigator panel and right click on the file that you want to
exclude. Select Properties and then in the Info window deselect the
Executable option.

Evan