Re: [php-dev] how to exclude subfolders from being inspected (warnings and errors)?

This would be a very good feature indeed!
In my project I have the FCKeditor source tree included, which is the source for lots of warnings and todo's, while I only want to see those of my own project. If there is a way to exclude a complete folder from inspection, that would be great.

Regards,
Arjan

Simon Widjaja schreef:
hi!
I am working on a project with several thousand PHP files. In some folders are some kind of templates (HTML-snippets etc.).
These folders/files are marked with a warning symbol (red box with white cross in it) and the "problems"-inspector displays several
errors and warnings related to these folders/files.
How can I exclude individual files or folders manually from being inspected?

Thanx.
Simon