[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [php-dev] Breaking a php statement insers quotes...
- From: "Guy Gurfinkel" <guy.g@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:48:51 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AccxwRF/5j0Ek4+3SAePV6ARm7Ta8AAsiXfg
- Thread-topic: [php-dev] Breaking a php statement insers quotes...
From: php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Evan Panagiotopoulos
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 8:32 PM
Subject: [php-dev] Breaking a php statement insers quotes...
If I break a statement into several lines: $sql = "select ( from table
where ..."; eclipse assumes that I will concatenating several string
segments and adds double quotes and the dot concatenate. Is there a
way to turn this off?
I was using a different editor for my php needs but since I started
using eclipse I have been much happier. I love it.
php-dev mailing list