From: php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Evan Panagiotopoulos
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 8:32 PM
To: php-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [php-dev] Breaking a php statement insers quotes...

If I break a statement into several lines: $sql = "select ( from table
where ..."; eclipse assumes that I will concatenating several string
segments and adds double quotes and the dot concatenate. Is there a
way to turn this off?

I was using a different editor for my php needs but since I started
using eclipse I have been much happier. I love it.

Evan Panagiotopoulos