[php-dev] Re: Project Plan

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Yossi,
I apologize for the way I worded my previous email about the project plan. I did not mean to imply that you, or the PHP IDE committers, or Zend, or IBM, or anyone was trying to exclude others from participating in the PHP project. I believe/did believe/still believe that the wording in the document was/is boilerplate - just like when we receive slide decks for Creation Reviews that say "Confidential to XYZ Corporation" - um, doesn't the author know that we're going to post the slides in public under the EPL?... Just boilerplate that went unnoticed...
--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process

voice:  971-327-7323 (pacific time)