From: photran <photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Luca Graziani via
photran
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2023 09:51
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Luca Graziani <lg1273it@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [photran] Future of Photran and PTP

Hello,

I just upgraded my Eclipse distribution to 2023-12R and noticed that the
Package for Scientific computing is not released anymore. Also noticed that
the Parallel Tools Platform (PTP) is archived.

Anybody knows if a replacement project has started or if there are plans for
future development?

Any future plan for a Photran distribution in the Eclipse Platform 2023-12R?

Thanks

Cheers,

Luca