Re: [photran] 'fortran local application' run configuration not available

Hi Richard,

I'm not sure what happened to it. I just tried Eclipse Photon with Photran and can see "Local Fortran Application" from the context menu when you right click on the project and select Run As. I can also see it from the Run>Run As menu, but it doesn't show up when I open the Run Configuration or Debug Configuration pages. I'll dig in a bit deeper.

Greg