Re: [photran] Photran Help Docs: how to edit?

Here's a link to the current documentation [1].

Unfortunately it's not easy (for you) to update it, since the documentation is in a plugin that is part of Photran. We then publish this plugin on the web to create the online documentation.

The preferred way to do it would be:

1. Clone the Photran git repository [2]
2. Import the documentation plugin (org.eclipse.photran.doc.user) into Eclipse and modify the text (or edit it with some other editor)
3. Commit the change, then push it to Gerrit.
4. It would then be reviewed and committed to the main repository.
5. I would then create a new build and have it uploaded to the web.

However, since this is pretty onerous, I would be happy if you just did steps 1 & 2 and sent me a patch. I'll do the rest.

Regards,
Greg