Re: [photran] Debugger

Le 27/10/2017 à 01:06, Reich, Darrell a écrit :

Now that I understand the debugger has blue & green breakpoint dots (green for parallel breakpoints is the default), I still can’t get it to work?

It does stop at the first line in main changing perspective from Fortran to Debug so I can step through but won’t stop on the breakpoints when I click resume. <F5> and <F6> go from the C++ to Fortran just fine one line at a time.

Hi again,

I have the same problem since several versions (on windows also, but with the gfortran and gdb from msys2 instead of cygwin)...

Regards,
Michel DEVEL

Back to the top