[photran] Fwd:

Hi there,

I am a newbie  to both eclipse and this forum. I am trying to use an LES model named PALM i.e ; https://palm.muk.uni-hannover.de/trac  with eclipse-photron

The main objective is use the defbugging features provided in eclipse. I Installed eclipse-photran on my 12 core ubuntu 14.04 machine with intel Xeon processors, and configured eclipse for palm by following instructions on   PALM website  https://palm.muk.uni-hannover.de/trac/wiki/doc/tec/eclipse.

Eclipse compiled PALM successfully, however, it run the parallel code only through  Run --> External Tools --> External Tool Configuration --> Run.

If i try to run my prallel program by pressing the run button, i get the following error.

** MRUN  2.1 Rev: 1945 $
    will be executed.     Please wait ...

  +++ configuration file:
           .mrun.config
      does not exist

+++ MRUN killed

However, the .mrun.config file is there in ${workspace_loc}.

If i try to run my code in debugger mode, i get the following error:

Error stopping at palm.
Reason: Target request failed: No symbol table is loaded. Use the "file" command continue?

<terminated> chem_noncyclic [Fortran Local Application]gdb
"/home/khan-b/palm/current_version/trunk/SCRIPTS/mrun": not in executable format: File format not recognized
.gdbinit: No such file or directory.

I wonder if somebody could help me fixing this.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion, advise and help.

Cheers,
Basit
____________
Dr. Basit Khan
Karlsruher Institüt für Technologie (KIT)
Institüt für Meteorologie und Klimaforschung
Atmäspharische Umweltforschung (IMK-IFU)
KIT Campus Alpin, Kreuzeckbahnstr. 19,
82467-Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.

http://imk-ifu.kit.edu

Email: basit.khan@xxxxxxx