Re: [photran] run a Fortran/C++ program

Le 17/03/2017 à 20:15, Olivia Williams a écrit :

Hi Jeff,

I've installed the following eclipse version:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/mars/ptp-win32-x86_64-9.0.2.zip

No I haven't built in the binary into the Eclipse application.

The operating system I am using is Windows 10, 64 bit.

Hi,

The missing information is: what compiler did you use to build your binary (somewhere else than in eclipse if I have understood)?
Was it a Windows 32-bits compiler or a Windows 64 bits compiler or a cross-compiler? Which one?

Sincerely yours,

Michel

Back to the top