[photran] Leapfrog effect using Gnu Fortran with Photran

As I am stepping through Fortran code in Eclipse, it is not uncommon for the execution point to jump to the top of the current function (“leapfrog effect”), and then (when I hit the “Step Over” or “Step Into” key again) return to the same statement (i.e. without advancing).  I have to hit the “Step Over” or “Step Into” key multiple times to get past the statement.

Has anyone else seen this behavior with GFortran, and is there a way to fix this?

Back to the top