[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[photran] No Program Output with GDB
- From: jbrancheau@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 05:05:00 +0000 (UTC)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: /9vfMX+0+LGjXLmS2IqUIyyqtA0FfQ==
- Thread-topic: No Program Output with GDB
I'm new to Photran and Eclipse although experienced in Fortran on many systems from yesteryear.
I have installed the latest Photran, Eclipse, gfortran, and dbg and all seem to be running fine. When I run my programs I get the expected output on the console window. When I run dbg I get no output from the program being debugged nor does dbg stop at break points. The only output on the console is the GDB version, copyright, disclaimer etc with no complaints or errors messages. I've done all the required code signing etc. Can anyone point me to a possible solution. Thanks.