Re: [photran] Mouse hover with debugger perspective

The short answer is that has never been possible. The hover is provided by the editor (in this case the Fortran editor), and the only hover control provided is one to display a declaration. It would probably take a day or two to hook up a hover control for the debugger using the one that CDT provides.

Regards,
Greg