[photran] folding not working in phortran

Hello

I would like to ask the following question and I was told in the eclipse forum that I should do it here:
"I can't fold/unfold blocks of code in fortran in eclipse. In c++ everuthing works fine. I saw in internet that folding should work and in preferences it is enabled. I've installed this version of eclipse https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-parallel-application-developers/mars2 "

Sincerely yours,
Sergy