Re: [photran] Active Synchronized configuration Tool Bar Item

Hi,
I noticed that if I first left-click on the project in the Project Explorer View, then the drop-down menu of the Tool Bar Item for Synchronizing works.
On the contrary, if I left-click on the Fortran projects view, the drop-down menu of the Tool Bar Item does not work.
Gianluca