Re: [photran] Fortran modules/ifort missing

Le 17/09/2015 20:50, Nicholas Dicati Pereira da Silva a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I am trying to run (or build) a Fortran program with more than one .f90. There are a main .f90 and others are modules. But I am getting errors. How to do this?
You should either use a Makefile project and write yourself a Makefile or use the trick of renaming your sources so that the (lexicographic) order used by eclipse default behaviour does suit your needs (see my previous post on this list).

Settings
    - Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers (Mars)
    - Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran

I am also having problem with build. If the Eclipse is started in its folder it can not build (ifort is missing). However, if the Eclipse is started in the command line it can build.
You probably have to add the directory with the Intel compilers in your PATH environment variable.

--

Sincerely,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top