[photran] eclipse fortran error with MAC OS El Capitan

Hi,

I have updated my OS version to El Capitan. Previously I was working with Fortran through Eclipse Luna, and everything worked fine.
Now with El Capitan I also upgraded the Eclipse version to Mars, but it does´t work.

The error I get when I compile the script in fortran is:

/bin/sh: gfortran: command not found
Building file: ../NAMEOFCODE.f90
make: *** [cons_her_eb1_macOS.o] Error 127

I also installed the updated gfortran 5.2 (for El Capitan), and the Xcode 7.1 & Command Line Tools (OS X 10.11) for Xcode 7.1.

I don’t know what else I could do…

Any help or suggestion would be welcome.
Thanks in advance,

eneko

Back to the top